About Me

I like posting although no one is reading. haha.

Friday 22 April 2011

FOW

Hmm. Looks like i worried a little too excessively.
Can't believe that I distressed so much over how the start of my poly life would be like.
Still trying to find that balance so that my self-consciousness can bring me more benefits.

Freshmen Orientation Week was unexpectedly better than what I had... well, expected.
Day by day, the class gets more bonded. On the forth, there's this really comfy feeling with the whole class, which, I must say is kinda new to me.
Unexpectedly won something together, all the effort we put in didn't seem enough to me... but all i can say is that this fondness that i felt had strangely managed to affect the others around us too.
New school, new environment, new friends... it may not be so unnerving after all. :)

Still, some people cling on to their alma so our class still has a long way to go to being fully bonded?
Seems like a rather big issue I've heard from a few friends. I wonder how long this will last?
Lets hope it wont fade so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment